In Search Of:

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Video Premiere

Kanye West has recently given the world the official premiere for his "All of the Lights" music video on VEVO. So, I just realized that I blogged about this same song a few months ago. Well the album version versus the leak is very different.

Check It Out -- "All of the Lights" (feat. Rihanna & KiD CuDi)


The interlude at the beginning of the video is, awkwardly enough, one of my favorite cuts on "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy." I say it's weird due to the fact that you hear no Kanye, or any lyrics, for that matter.  I was disappointed at first that he didn't have the whole team of collaborators in the video, but I understand, now, why he did it his own way. Regardless, it's still an extraordinary piece and the video does it PERFECT justice. Beautiful direction by Hype Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment